PICFAIR VILLAGE COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION
- Board Members are prohibited from using Association database for personal or non-Association business use.
- Board Members are prohibited from promoting Association business for their own personal gain.
- Board Members are prohibited from making public statements, written or verbal, on behalf of Association on positions or issues without prior approval of membership.
- All official correspondence on Association letterhead shall be approved by a simple majority vote of the Board. A copy will be sent to the Secretary for record keeping.
- All official Association business conducted via email shall use official Association signature (ie name.name of office @firstname.lastname@example.org)
- All correspondence received at official Association email addresses shall be responded to within 72 hours and cc’d to the Board.
- All email correspondence between and among Board and Committee Members shall be responded to within 48 hours.
- Committee Members shall follow the same best practices as the Board with regard to 1, 2, and 3 above.
Maintaining Operating Costs:
- Website /Storage
- Backup Cost
- Electronic Storage (ie google drive, icloud)
- Flyers, Agendas, Misc. Handouts, Sign-in sheet
- Printing supplies (paper, toner etc.)
- Email Distribution Service (ie, mail chimp)
- File Sharing Access (ie Drop Box)
- Bank Charges
Any simple majority approved Board expense, including but not limited to the above, paid for by a Stakeholder or Board Member shall be reimbursed within 5 business days. Receipts shall be required for reimbursement.